Rock Hard Cementing is looking for an experienced Coiled Tubing Operator to work in our Glenrock, WY facility. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service.
- Coordinate and oversee coiled tubing service at the wellsite.
- Responsible for cleanup, repair, maintenance, and preparation of coiled tubing equipment for future work.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of assistants during rig up and rig down of the equipment and the assembly and preparation of the down hole equipment for service and running of the job.
- Perform pre/post job equipment inspections.
- Must be fully trained in the operation of all pressure control equipment, BOPs, fluid pumps and hydraulic pumps, and compressors.
- Must be able to accurately perform all job-related calculations
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Class A CDL required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment D&A screen and pass a background check.
- +2 years of coiled tubing experience.
- General knowledge of fluid pumping and wellbore calculations.
- Knowledge of oilfield cementing, and acidizing is preferred.
$1500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified Class A CDL holders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour