Rock Hard Cementing is built by leaders with a passion for excellence and the desire to be the best and most reliable service company in the Oil and Gas Industry. Through mutual respect for quality and expertise, our leaders share their knowledge and first-hand experience to train our team to reliably deliver consistent value to our clients and to grow our business in a team environment. We are looking to expand our team with a qualified Oilfield Cased Hole Tool Supervisor in our Glenrock, Wyoming facility. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service and products every time for every job. We strive to achieve no injuries, lost workdays or work-related accidents and illnesses.
Under limited supervision, oversee cased hole tool placement and operation. Must be an expert at wellsite supervision and provide excellent service to customer. Must be a team player and capable of assisting other crews and crew members and be able to take advice. We are always looking to improve our business.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a CDL.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the oilfield as a tool hand, service specialist or field supervisor.
- Must have excellent knowledge of well construction, downhole service tool applications, packers, plugs, retainers, and bridge plugs.
- Must be able to rebuild, operate and maintain all downhole tools and related equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable in wireline set, tubing set and hydraulic set procedures.
- Must be physically capable of completing tasks.
- Cementing, cementing calculations and cementing equipment operator experience is a plus.
- Must be able to operate with limited supervision and be a leader in safety and apply company policies and best practices.
- Must be willing to train.
Pay depends on experience!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour