Rock Hard Cementing is built by leaders with a passion for excellence and the desire to be the best and most reliable service company in the Oil and Gas Industry. Through mutual respect for quality and expertise, our leaders share their knowledge and first-hand experience to train our team to reliably deliver consistent value to our clients and to grow our business in a team environment. We are looking to expand our team with a qualified Cement Supervisor in our Glenrock, WY and Milliken, CO facilities. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service and products every time for every job. We strive to achieve no injuries, lost workdays or work-related accidents and illnesses.
- Under general supervision, oversee downhole cementing operations at the well site and provide excellent service to the customer.
- Pre plan for upcoming jobs and instruct crew.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
- Plan and evaluate equipment for repairs and maintenance.
- Must be able to calculate a variety of cement jobs.
- Must be a team player and capable of assisting other crews and crew members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a Class A CDL, current DOT medical card and clean MVR.
- Must have at least 2 years of oilfield cementing experience.
- Must be able to successfully and accurately complete downhole cementing calculations.
- Must be dependable and willing to work varying shifts.
- Must be physically capable of completing tasks.
- Must be able to operate with limited supervision.
- Must be a leader in safety and apply company policies and best practices.