Rock Hard Cementing is looking to expand our team with a qualified Cement Supervisor in our Glenrock, WY and Miles City, Montana facilities. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service and products every time for every job. We strive to achieve no injuries, lost workdays or work-related accidents and illnesses.
- Under general supervision, oversee downhole cementing operations at the well site and provide excellent service to the customer.
- Pre plan for upcoming jobs and instruct crew.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
- Plan and evaluate equipment for repairs and maintenance.
- Must be able to calculate a variety of cement jobs.
- Must be a team player and capable of assisting other crews and crew members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a Class A CDL, current DOT medical card and clean MVR.
- Must have at least 2 years of oilfield cementing experience.
- Must be able to successfully and accurately complete downhole cementing calculations.
- Must be dependable and willing to work varying shifts.
- Must be physically capable of completing tasks.
- Must be able to operate with limited supervision.
- Must be a leader in safety and apply company policies and best practices.