- Positioning truck
- Climbing up bulk trailers to unfasten and open lids which weigh approximately 20 lbs.
- Hooking up & unhooking 5” & 3” blower hose weighing approximately 30-60 lbs.
- Unloading materials by emptying trailers using air blower for bulk material.
- Picking up printed delivery ticket by exiting vehicle, climbing stairs into office to retrieve ticket from scale personnel before and after load.
- Performing pre-trip vehicle safety inspections.
- Delivering load to jobsite.
- Keeping tractor and trailers in good appearance by washing with a power washer or brush and hose.
- Communicating with dispatcher and cement operators using two-way radio system.
- Reporting any maintenance requirements.
- Maintaining required record keeping.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS (Skills, knowledge, experience)
- Ability to read and write English
- Commercial driver license with T, N and H endorsements
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions in English
- Clean five-year Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to read a map and follow directions